Thursday, August 15, 2013

Healing Hobbies

Healing is a large part of coming to terms with grief.  The moment you realize grief is a life-long companion is terrifying but you can find joy in grief.  I helped myself by finding things that used to interest me.  It was surprising to discover I still had fun with hobbies.  You forget what you enjoy when you are swept up in the all-consuming struggle for fertility.  My favorite hobby is photography.  With every snapshot a bit of the pain has been taken out of grief.  I wanted to share some mementos.  Maybe you will be inspired to take up a hobby you love.  Even if you are still TTC you can find a moment to ponder what brought you joy before.  Go and create something.  Bring beauty into your life.



































No comments: